If you have dental insurance that includes orthodontic coverage, the cost of Invisalign with insurance in Andover, MA can be very affordable. Invisalign treatment is similar in cost to traditional braces, and many insurance policies provide coverage for either Invisalign or braces. Nationwide, treatment with Invisalign ranges from $4,000- $9,000 depending on the complexity of the case. In Andover, MA, and surrounding communities, Invisalign treatment typically costs less than $7,500. Most dental insurance will cover a lifetime maximum amount for braces or Invisalign which could be $2,000-$3,000.
It is important to note that like medical insurance, all dental insurance policies are slightly different. Some may have generous coverage for orthodontic treatment, while others may have fewer benefits. To learn what your out-of-pocket cost will be for Invisalign, contact your insurance company for specifics.
What Affects The Cost of Invisalign?
Even without insurance, Invisalign is typically less than $7000. But, it may be significantly less than that.The total cost of aligning your smile or correcting malocclusion with Invisalign will depend on:
- Severity of the Condition(s)More complex cases will be more expensive to treat with Invisalign, as they require longer treatment and more alignment trays.
- Length of TreatmentThe longer you need to wear your Invisalign, the more follow-up appointments you’ll have, so the cost will be higher. By contrast, if you’re only correcting slight misalignments, your cost will be reduced.
- Geographic LocationDifferent areas of the country have different costs of living. In Andover, MA, you may pay less for Invisalign than in New York City, but more than you would pay in the rural South.
- Orthodontist’s ExperienceA highly experienced, or nationally recognized Orthodontist will command a higher fee for treatment than less experienced providers in most cases.
What is Included in the Cost of Invisalign?
With few exceptions, the cost of your treatment with Invisalign will be all-inclusive. The total amount you are quoted by your orthodontist will include:
- All imaging tests
- Designing your treatment plan
- Smile preview (to see what your teeth will look like after treatment)
- The cost of your Invisalign alignment trays
- Cost of attachments (elastics, buttons, or wings)
- Regular follow-up appointments during treatment
- Replacement trays for one set of damaged aligners
What is Not Included in the Cost of Invisalign?
Some services may not be included in the cost of your Invisalign treatment. However, your insurance may offer coverage. These include:
- Extractions before treatment
- Treatment for oral health conditions before beginning Invisalign (gum disease, cavities, etc.)
- Cosmetic restorative procedures (crowns, fillings) after the teeth are aligned.
Your financial responsibility can often be paid with a credit card. Those with Health or Medical Savings Accounts may also be allowed to use them for orthodontic treatment. Finally, some orthodontic practices may offer helpful no-interest payment plans to help make your care more affordable.
Book a Consultation for Invisalign in Andover, MA
When you schedule a consultation for Invisalign at Andover Orthodontics, we will provide you with a personalized quote for Invisalign treatment. Our office will also gladly assist in the filing of insurance claims. To book an Invisalign consultation with nationally recognized orthodontist Dr. Broccoli at Andover Orthodontics, call us at 978-475-0450, or request an appointment online.