Dear Andover Orthodontic Patients and Families,
We are excited to reopen our practice and get to work creating beautiful smiles for our wonderful patients! We are committed to the safety of our patients and team members as we emerge from this pandemic, therefore, our office visit process is going to look and feel a little different.
Infection control has always been a priority for our practice. We have a new, state of the art sterilization center, and follow the guidelines of the CDC, OSHA, and the ADA. We are stepping up our disinfection of doorknobs and waiting room surfaces, as well as spacing out appointments. Please read the “supplemental informed consent” from the AAO that follows, and let us know if you have any questions.
Please read and follow these steps for your next visit:
- Our office will call you prior to your visit to ask some health screening questions. If you haven’t heard from us, please give us a call the day before your appointment. Let us know the contact number of the person bringing the patient to their appointment.
- All people must wear a mask when entering the office. Also, please have clean or sanitized hands. Hand sanitizer will be available in the waiting room.
- Please call us when you arrive in our parking lot. We will let you know when we are ready for you to enter as we are trying to limit the number of people in the office. Please leave friends and family in the car if possible.
- We will meet you when you enter the office and take the temperature of all who are entering. We will also recheck the health screening questions. Please inform your child of the screening if they are entering by themselves.
- Please have your teeth brushed prior to coming to the office as we are limiting the use of our hygiene areas.
- Please try to keep your social distance when in our office. Payments and new appointments can always be made by telephone.
We are looking forward to seeing our patients again! We understand there may be some disappointment and frustration with the postponement and changes to your appointments. We truly appreciate your understanding and patience. It will be a work in progress as we get used to the new safety protocols. We will do our best to get you back on track while keeping you, your fellow patients, and our team healthy. As always, Dr Broccoli and our team are available to answer your questions.
Thank you all,
Dr Broccoli and your Andover Orthodontics Team
Supplemental Informed Consent Form